4.01.2010

Spring and Other Musings

So... the weather over the past couple of days has been spectacular!! I mean, I am a southern girl through and through. I do not like winter. I mean, I love skiing and other snowy activities, but only in short spurts. I love love love summer and fall.

And listen, all of you hot weather nay-sayers, I know that a Georgia summer can be like experiencing the 3rd realm of hell, but it's so worth it....give me flops, cute shorts, and the beach, baby!

The sunny days are not conducive to my academics. I want to do nothing else but be outside... playing, running, walking...breathing.

With the hot weather, water is essential... in any form. Drinking water, lakes, oceans, pools. The one water thing I am most looking forward to: Kayaking. This, rafting, and hiking are all definitely on the Fun List of Fun Activities for Warm Weather. I'm doing these things asap. You should join me.

My cousin, Zach has been rock climbing with his friend Chase. I may try that too... maybe.

YAY SPRING (and Georgia for having hot weather in April)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?